[IP] Hot tubs

I haven't used a hot tub since I started pumping in July.  But in my pump
training, the CDE said that a hot tub was not only bad for the pump, but
would ruin the insulin under the skin causing high blood sugars after I
reconnected.  Her advice was to disconnect and then change the set after
using a hot tub.  I don't know how valid this advice is; the high blood
sugar problem hasn't been reported here yet by any real pump users.

Julie, Paradigm since July '02

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now! Click Here