Re: [IP] New Pump Questions

  I'm not the DMer my son Joshua is an dhas been on his pump for about 3
years.  I did wear one of his backup pumps for two weeks using saline.  I was
amazed how I was not aware of it being there right from the start.  As for
sleeping, well Josh has these sleep shirts from the Diabetes Mall that has
abig pocket right in the front for the pumps.  I used a baby sock and a
diaper pin and pinned this on the inside of my shoulder area and dropped the
pump in there (this is what we used for Josh until we got the shirts) I was
never even aware of the pump during the night either!

Good luck!

mom to Joshua