Re: [IP] Nightmares & Lows

This morning I dreamt my alarm went off.  In my dream I fixed the problem
and a few minutes later it happened again. Ialso dreamt that I was trying to
call Animas and the darn phone wouldn't dial ( I've had other dreams where
I'm trying to call 911 and the phone won't work).  Then I realized the 12
hour alarm was going off and woke up.  It was also time to change the
batteries.  Why would they make it so the alarm conitnues to go off, getting
louder and longer while you are trying to correct a problem?

Not a good am today.

PS I'm left handed and the pump is made for right handed people just like
everything else.  I'm coming back tall and right=handed!!!