Re: [IP] FYI: UP COMING CHATS

             I was at a pump support group a got to see the new Glucowatch.
It sounds nice but it costs $11.00 per day to use and it leaves long-lasting
marks on some people's skin. And most insurance companies will not cover it.
The watch itself is $500. Now that I'm on the pump and my b/g's are so much
better, I don't think I would need it...Bill in Az...