[IP] New Pump Questions

Hopefully, I'll be starting on a pump before the end of the year if I can
get insurance and everything else to work out.  Getting ready to start I've
found I have a worry that I'm sure many of you had.  That is, what will it
be like having this thing attached to me for the better part of eternity?
So my question is, how long did it take for some of you to adjust to wearing
the pump, and what were some of your experiences adjusting to the pump?

One other question, what do some of you do with the thing while you sleep?
I twist and turn and toss a lot and it seems like I'll wake up in the
morning either detached or all tangled up in tubing!!

I'd love to hear some stories on these two subjects.  Thanks in advance!