Re: [IP] Paradigm user question

> I was just wondering if it is ok to wear my paradigm in >the hot tub??  I
just realized it may not be, even though >my pump is waterproof.  Will it
cook my insulin?? I >usually sit in it for 10 minutes 2x a week, should I
place >my pump on the side out of the water?  I don't think the >waters that
hot though, and what about in a suana?  is >that bad for insulin?

i'd say that if you're going to be in the hot tub for just those 10 minutes,
you may as well just disconnect.   then again, i really don't know how it
would affect the insulin (in reservoir or in tubing).