[IP] Movie theaters and pump

I just went to a movie last night and of course pigged out on junk food then as usual in the dark tried to take my shot, it works out ok but takes a while longer then normal as you can't really see.  I've recently discovered it I predraw a needle with 10 units then just squeeze out any extra units and just inject is easier then trying to draw it up in the dark, waiting till a bright picture comes on the screen to see.  Anyway after I took my shot I pulled out my pump and gave my "bolus" and then I realize that would be the last time I had to take a shot in a movie theater!!!!!  Soon it'll be as easy as pulling out my pump turning the backlight on and pushing a few buttons!!!

YEA FOR ME!!!!!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)