[IP] Re: BG Tracker

On 11/2/02 3:10 AM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> From: "Sue" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Freestyle Tracker Upload to Co-Pilot Program
> If any of you are using this FreeStyle Tracker and attempting to upload to
> Co-Pilot web based program, you probably know that the upload has not be
> available this week. I just got an email from TheraSense and they say that
> it will not be available until some time next week. The first time I used it
> I only had 2 days worth of data to upload. By the time I tried it again on
> Monday of this week it was unavailable. Very disappointing.

Oh well, can't say I am surprised...I heard the tracker was going to be out
LAST OCTOBER...then NOVEMBER....then DECEMBER and in August Bought the
Hanspring Visor for "Wilbur" and finally gave up on the thing coming out at
all. Now that it is out, I have my cell phone in my Visor.

Be prepared for a wait if it's like the tracker was.

"Quotas? We don't have any quotas....we can write as many tickets as we

Jenny Sutherland