[IP] Re: Trade ins?

On 11/2/02 3:10 AM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> Subject: [IP] Replacement pump after warrenty period
> Do you have to turn in your old pump to get the new one or can you keep it
> and use it as a back up?

When I upgraded to the H-TROM Plus, they did cut my insurance a good deal
because I agreed to and returned my old pumps. Being with Disetronic, I
already HAVE a back up pump with the new pump and had the 2 pump system when
I first got them in 94.

When I go to the next set of pumps, (Staying with Disetronic AFAIK) I will
send these two back when I get my new ones.

Failure is not an option....It comes bundled with the software.
                                                (--------Bill Gates?)
Jenny Sutherland