Pumpers and friends,

FYI: In  Nov. IP will be hosting :
  Animas chat with Scott Scolnick and Bob Burnett, they will talk about
Animas new IR1000 pump 11-5-2002 in the Guest room 9pm EST

The Dana chat on November 7th will be hosted by Amy Hauff, Director of
Training and Cindy Rhodes BSN, RN, CDE, CPT, Director of Educational
Programs for DANA Diabecare USA.   In the Guest room at 9pm EST.
The topic will be handling the holidays and the introduction of our
Message Board.  DANA USA will have several delicious recipes available
(all which will be available on our Message Board) and we would like to
people to submit their favorite recipes to share with others.  We'd also
like to people to share any tips on surviving the holidays; such as travel,
stress, diet and exercise.

Disetronic chat is Monday 11-11 TBA

Glucowatch IP Chat on Tuesday 11-12-2002 at 9pm EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST, 6pm
PST, in the Guest Room. With speaker Dr. Richard Eastman.

Minimd Chat is Wednesday 11-20 TBA

Deltec Chat is Thursday 11-21 TBA

 If You would like to send ????? to me or the list for a Guest Chats. I like
See if what we  can do..... Ray please drop me a note so we can set thing up
if you are still willing to help out.