[IP] Teeth/Dental Care

On 11/1/02 10:48 AM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 11:47:56 -0800
> From: "Chris Jones" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] Question about getting a pump and feelings....
> I forgot receding gums!  Now my teeth are like stars.....
> Chris

Alas, I fear, this may be me. I was in my dentists' office to make my
appointment for December and they said Medicaid has gone back to once yearly
cleanings and exams. So this takes effect on December 1st. My due date was
the the 11th.

This means I now have to go till JUNE to be seen again.

But Medical will pay MORE for treating what MIGHT BE PRECENTED with the
twice annual cleaning and exam. GRRRRRRR!

Is it JUST me, or is this STUPID? SHEESH!

When your outgo exceeds your income, your upkeep can be your downfall

Jenny Sutherland