Re: [IP] Paradigm or Minimed 508

         Hi, Ernie, I have tha Paradigm and I love it!!!It just depends how
much insulin you use daily. The Paradigm holds 180 units and the 508 holds
30 units. I usually use about 35 units per day, so I change my resiviour
only once per week. The Paradigm uses AAA batteries and is waterproof.
That's the main differences.... Bill in Az.....