Re: [IP] Chat Idea

I vote for this!!!!

-<email @ redacted>

I suggest something similar to a slashdot interview style in conjunction
with the chat?   Let's collect a set of questions we would like the endor to
answer, heck I would even volunteer to try to collect questions and see how
it goes. We then submit them to the people who are going to be in the chat
representing company X a week before the chat. The answers can be mailed out
to the pumpers list and posted as a URL at the chat.  Would reduce the
amount of missed questions and we could seek clarification on some answers
more easily when our basic questions are answered.