[IPn] good start!

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

We are off to a very good start for the Fall Pledge Drive with $300
dollars in contributions the first day. Lets try and keep up the
pace, maybe we can end the pledge drive early.... that would be nice.

For those of you new to Insulin Pumpers and those who have not made a
contribution, your support is needed to insure that Insulin Pumpers
can continue to provide you with continuing quality service. Hundreds
of your fellow members have made a donation over the last months,
Won't you too do your share if you are able and make a contribution
of a dollar or two a month to your favorite on-line support group.
Insulin Pumpers is a non-profit organization so your donation is tax

Make a donation.
Do more and become a continuing contributior
Make a challenge and invite the rest of the members to follow your
example by matching your gift.

To make a donation, or to become a sustaining contributor visit the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

Send  contributions by mail, addressed to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

For additional tax benefits in the UK,  <=====
use your charity card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charities Aid
Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139. See

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My best regards,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director