[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #752 (Auto Reply)

This is an automatic reply generated for Katie Walsh.

I will be out of the office the week of Monday November 3, 2002.
I will return on Monday November 11, 2002.

I will not have access to voicemail or e-mail durning this time.
If you need to contact someone regarding a pump related problem,
please contact Steve Sutryk at email @ redacted or 414-418-9923.

Katie M. Walsh RN, CDE
Manager of Clinical Services-Wisconsin
Animas Corporation
email @ redacted
Fax: 1-888-840-9101

**      Animas Corporation Internet Content Inspector Message       **
** The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. **
**          It is intended for the named recipient(s) only.         **
** If you have received this email in error, please notify a system **
** administrator or the sender immediately, and do not disclose the **
** contents to anyone, store or make copies.                        **