[IP] QuickSets vs. Silhouttes

I've been using Quick Sets with the 6 mm cannula since I started pumping 2
months go.  Lately I've been having problems with the cannula crimping or
kinking and have had to change my site out 5 times in the past 8 days.

My son was having the same problems with the 6 mm Quick Sets.  It turned out
we needed to stretch the skin at the time of insertion (we use the inserter),
and since then
we have not had more problems.  It is interesting that it did not happened
before (~2 months
using the QuickSets) but it happened and it was frustrating.  In the past he
used Silhouettes and
when he had the problems with the quickset he went back to Silhouettes but
boy, it is a big
difference.  quicksets are much more "user friendly" mainly with the inserter.
Hope this helps.