[IP] hot yoga

My pump all but died Thursday night. First the up
arrow stopped working and then I kept getting E21
errors (and minimed pumps aren't easy to reprogram
without the up arrow, especially when the down arrow
only works 1/2 the time). Minimed sent me a
refurbished pump this morning. By the way--days like
yesterday really make me wish I had a backup pump.
Before this problem I had never had any significant
problems with my 508 pump (excluding a problem with
static electricity). Which brings me to a recent
change in my routine-Hot yoga (a fairly vigorous yoga
lasting 1.5 hour in a very hot room *100+). Should I
not be wearing my pump to Hot Yoga. Could this have
killed my pump? Am I a pump murderer? Any
thought/words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated
as I'd like to not kill another.

Do you Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now