Re: [IP] Freestyle Tracker Upload to Co-Pilot Program

A word of warning about the Freestyle palm synchronization:

If you decide to buy a new PDA, be careful about getting the two synchronized
with stored data.   It took me 2 weeks and a few phone calls to their tech
support in order to get 3 weeks worth of data that wouldn't show up on the new
PDA.   I ended up speaking with one of the softare developers in order to get
the issue resolved.   When I finally got the 3 weeks of missing data, the last
weeks worth of data got blown away.  I had to re-enter the glucose readings

All of the data always shows up on the PC logs, but it seems to have difficulty
pushing data back into the PDA application.

--- Sue <email @ redacted> wrote:
should be available again some time next week.
> Your FreeStyle Tracker will hold up to 2500 events and then once hot synced
> the amount of data that can be stored is limited to the size of your hard
> drive. You still are able to upload your data from the FreeStyle meter."

Do you Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now