[IP] Chat Idea

	I do enjoy walking through the chat transcripts and hiding out in
the chats, but...  For chats like the Dealer chats from various pump
companies might I suggest something similar to a slashdot interview style in
conjunction with the chat?

	Let's collect a set of questions we would like the vendor to answer,
heck I would even volunteer to try to collect questions and see how it goes.
We then submit them to the people who are going to be in the chat
representing company X a week before the chat. The answers can be mailed out
to the pumpers list and posted as a URL at the chat.  Would reduce the
amount of missed questions and we could seek clarification on some answers
more easily when our basic questions are answered.