Re: [IP] Anyone noticed THIS?

Oh Jeff, this is just another dreaded diabetic complication!  It's more
formally referred to as diabetic neurospelling.  You firmly believe that
everything is spelled correctly, yet misspellings creep in  while your
e-mail is in transit.

Of course, YMMV!

Chris

>        Hello Again,
>
>       I just sent an email a few minutes ago. When I was finished typing
it, I checked it thoroughly for spelling and punctuation errors (I'm kind of
crazy with that) and found none. I then used my "spell check" and still no.
It was then sent and posted and when I read it, it was FULL OF ERRORS?? For
all I know, this one might end up that way. Rest assured though, it will be
correct when I send it. LOL Does this happen to others as well? It's really
not a big deal. I'm just a bit curious.