Re: [IP] Quick set VS Soft Set

I had the same problem with the first quick set I used it took 45 minutes to get the stupid thing reconnected, I am on my 3rd now and find it really easy its really a matter of not trying!!  I also find if I stretch the skin around the tape while connecting it helps as it makes a harder surface to push on.  Have you tried the sillhouettes?  maybe they would work better?  anyway it will get easier and just dont try to hard and you don't have to squeeze to reconnect only to disconnect.

I have a paradigm and just wear the whole thing in the tub!!  I but it on a face cloth on a little soap holder we have and it works great and I don't have to worry about it getting wet!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)