[IP] Quick set VS Soft Set

I need some help please, I'm new to pumping. They started me out using the
Quick Sets but I find them hard to get back on after disconnecting for shower
etc! Yesterday I just couldn't no matter how hard I tried get it back on. I
finally laid down and my husband got it reconnected after a lot of twisting.
(ouch) well, last night at work it was a little sore so I took a look at it,
and there was blood all though out the tubing. (a lot of blood) Minimed also
gave me some samples of Soft set with the disconnect tail. So I decided to
give them a try. OUCH how come that hurt so much? Today there isn't any blood
in the tube but the site is really sore. What is your opinion? Did I do
something wrong or does the soft sets just hurt more then the quick set? I'm
going to go back to the Quick sets but need help! How do you get the cap back
on easier?