[IP] Re: Great Log Books

 Regarding logbooks, if you have a PDA, or are looking for an excuse to
get one, there are several logbook programs available for PDAs. I
recently wrote and released my own (Logbook DM) because I wanted one to
handle the calculation of boluses for me, but be very easy and fast to
enter data.  There are several others as well which offer differing
interfaces/features.  Do a search for "diabetes" on www.handango.com
and you'll find several to try out and find out that best fits your