[IP] Anyone noticed THIS?

       Hello Again,

      I just sent an email a few minutes ago. When I was finished typing it, I checked it thoroughly for spelling and punctuation errors (I'm kind of crazy with that) and found none. I then used my "spell check" and still no. It was then sent and posted and when I read it, it was FULL OF ERRORS?? For all I know, this one might end up that way. Rest assured though, it will be correct when I send it. LOL Does this happen to others as well? It's really not a big deal. I'm just a bit curious.

                                                  Jeff R.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com