[IP] A Quick Question

        Good Morning,

         Being rather new here, I guess I've missed some things that I think I'd like to know. This morning's question is:

       WHAT does YMMV mean!!??  I have now seen it in many emails from different emails from this list and have now idea what it means.

     Thank You. I'm sure I'll have other ?'s in the future :o)

                               From FREEZING Western Mass.,

                                                  Jeff R.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com