[IP] Re: Exercise - 20 minute workout

In a message dated 11/1/2002 7:34:48 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> One more tip. Get a pedometer!!  Wear it allll day. I have read that you
> should 'shoot' to walk 10,000 steps a day to have a good walking regimen.
> These steps are counted all day...from the tv to the bathroom to the
> fridge. LOL  Just try to get to 10,000 steps a day and you will be moving!
> Good Luck!
> I just hope I can keep this up through the cold and windy Ohio
> winter....brrrrr!!
> Mary Beth
Before I had our babies, I always walked our dog with my hubby late at night.
 We got so used to it, that we never missed a night, no matter how cold.
(And at times this would be -20 C.)  It was those exercise endorphins, I
guess.  My 3 kids are the same age as yours and I definately need a new puppy
and some walking to get some exercise.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8 --who says she will walk a puppy every morning,