Re: [IP] Re: Pump Serial Number List

Minimed DOES open pump cases and replace
> defectiveparts and is the ONLY company that I am aware of that
> presently does this.

Does it really matter ???all the parts in the pump work.  If  the wiper blade on your car breaks do you run out and buy a whole new car??? NO you replace the broken parts and its good as new.

I may not be all that smart when it comes to electronics, but if it works it works.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)