[IP] Audio Bolus

Now I'll start by say I am on saline so I can do this.... I love the audio bolus, my paradigm does each 0.5 units in a different tune and it makes a little song !!  I find my self using it for all "boluses"  I'm probably draining my batteries but I love it.  Luckily I'm the type to say I got a pump and proud to use it!!  So don't mind the weird looks!  But I also use it at home just for fun.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)