[IP] Re: Misconceptions about Canadian Health Insurance

> I hear Darrin's frustrations and his anger.

I, like Darrin, am often frustrated with Canada's health care system but
for  very different reasons.  I think our system needs improvements;
not abandonment to medicine that profits on those of us who are

I have been fortunate enough to travel to many places on our planet
with, and without, diabetes.  Unlike Darrin, I really appreciate what we
have in Canada.

I would like Canada's healthcare system improved.  I  figure we fix what
we don't like by advocating for change.  I thought I saw Darrin working
for change in health policy with his post encouraging us to support
Ernie Parsons'  legislative effforts to get pumps for Ontario citizens
with diabetes.  I wrote to Parsons to support those efforts.

Canada is a treasure on many levels;  health care is one of them.  Let's
work to make our treasures better.  Please don't give up, Darrin.

Eternal optimist, proud Canadian,  diabetic for close to 30 years