[IP] Freestyle Tracker Upload to Co-Pilot Program

If any of you are using this FreeStyle Tracker and attempting to upload to
Co-Pilot web based program, you probably know that the upload has not be
available this week. I just got an email from TheraSense and they say that
it will not be available until some time next week. The first time I used it
I only had 2 days worth of data to upload. By the time I tried it again on
Monday of this week it was unavailable. Very disappointing.

>From TheraSense: "We regret that the upload process of FreeStyle Tracker is
not available at this time. We are in the process of updating some software
and this should be available again some time next week.

Your FreeStyle Tracker will hold up to 2500 events and then once hot synced
the amount of data that can be stored is limited to the size of your hard
drive. You still are able to upload your data from the FreeStyle meter."