Re: [IP] Quick Sets vs. Silhouettes

               Hi, Shawna, You should try the 9mm Quick-sets. they are
better. Their cannula is still shorter than the Silhouetts9mm. I think their
cannula is really 1 inch long. The 6mm are for very thin "little" people.
Very little body fat. Im 5'6 and 126 lbs and still the 9mm Quick-sets are
best for me. Minimed can send you samples, try them....Bill in Az....