Re: [IP] Re: More on Wal-Mart

> Humalog, Wal Mart charged me about $95.00 and gave me the form to
> send to Medicare.  On the form WM wrote the code for Regular
> insulin, so Medicare reimbursed me at 80% of the cost of the Regular
> (much cheaper) rather than 80% of Humalog.  So my reimbursement was
> a lot less over the years I did business with WM.  I didn't have a
> clue what the codes meant until I noticed a different code on the
> mail order supply.  So now can you help me? Dianne>>>
>
> Well, I sure hope Michael has a suggestion as he really good at this
> stuff.

This is a tough one. The problem legally is the statute of
limitations on tort claims. You can probably collect against Walmart
in small claims court for the last 1 to 4 years (depends on local
laws). If you can get corrected documentation, you should be able to
collect from Medicare "eventually" but that could take a very long
time.

Michael