RE: [IP] Quick Sets vs. Silhouettes

            Hi, I started pumping this year in June. with my Paradigm, I
started with the Silhoutte. I love them, But the needle and cannula is a 25
gauge. Too big for me. After 3 days when I change them I get a very long
lasting red mark. Like a scar. I always insert them by hand. I just switched
to the Quick- sets. I can insert them anywhere by hand. They're needle an
cannula are a 27 gauage. It leaves a very small mark. But the 3rd set I used
must have got a clog. No delivery alarms, but my b/g was 520 2 hrs later, so
I changed it to my arm. Great there. I could never put them in my arm with
the Sils.   Does anyone else have problems with long lasting red marks with
the Sils?.....Bill in Az....

Get faster connections -- switch to MSN Internet Access!