Re: [IP] Looking for New Pump

I am aware that it is called the "audio bolus".  I was only pointing out the
fact that it can not be used to bolus the same way & as discreetly as the
HTRON bolus buttons can.  Doesn't really matter to me too much, just pointing
it out for others not in the know.  Definitely a YMMV type thing.

On 10/31/02 2:26 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I also tried the Animas pump.  I did not like it for several reasons:

> 3) There is a tactile bolus button which can be used under clothing.
> it is accompanied by loud beeps as well as a confirmation button
> This is not ideal if you want privacy while bolusing in public.

That is the "Audio Bolus" button and if there weren't any beeps it wouldn't
be an "audio bolus", would it?     ;>)