[IP] Pharmacy Problems

A few years ago I went to the pharmacy to get some Humalog and they had a new pharmacist that barley spoke english he handed me some R and I told him I no longer use R that I needed humalog he said you take this I get you humalog. I told I don't need this I can't use it.  He said to me "you take and give to a friend"  Now my mom is standing beside me totally confused and I tell him in a clear loud voice I can't use it and I can't just give it to somebody.  I had to refuse to take it and insist on getting my humalog!!!  I finally got it and left totally  amazed that a pharmacist could insist I take it to give to someone!!!  Shortly after I switched pharmacies when I was walking through the grocery store that had just opened a pharmacy in the same mall as the other pharmacy.  I looked and saw that 2 pharmacists and the 2 best pharmasict assistants(is that what their called?) from my old pharmacy were working there, I switched immediatly and I'm not sure what was going on but when the 4 most trained and proffe

Just cause it say Pharmacist under their name doesn't mean they are skilled to work the profession!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)