[IP] Re: More on Wal-Mart

>>>Hey, it wasn't clear to me either -lol.  When I picked up my two vials of
Humalog, Wal Mart charged me about $95.00 and gave me the form to send to
Medicare.  On the form WM wrote the code for Regular insulin, so Medicare
reimbursed me at 80% of the cost of the Regular (much cheaper) rather than
80% of Humalog.  So my reimbursement was a lot less over the years I did
business with WM.  I didn't have a clue what the codes meant until I noticed
a different code on the mail order supply.  So now can you help me?

Well, I sure hope Michael has a suggestion as he really good at this stuff.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband. Join now!