[IP] RE: quick sets vs. silhouettes

Hi Shawna!

I use the 6mm quick sets and used to have many porblems with bent cannulas.  Someone here suggested that after you insert (I use the inserter) you press on the inserter firmly to push the cannula in further/so it is more secure.  I then remove the inserter and push again to make sure it is set (this is before taking out the introducer needle- I push on the introducer part in towrds my body).  After doing this, I have had no problems with bent cannulas.  It may be worth a try!  I have also used the silhouettes and found them to kink and be very uncomfortable at times.  But, that's just me!

Do you Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now