[IPn] Fall pledge drive

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

November 1st marks the first day of the Fall Pledge drive. We are
fortunate this time that contributions over the last couple of months
have been small but steady so the goal this quarter is quite a bit
lower. The target for this pledge drive is $5000 and with your help
lets try to reach it in record time.

To kick off the pledge drive, one of our members, calling himself
"Rip van Winkle", has issued a $100 challenge in memory of our friend
Duana Breiding. Rip's challenge will provide a dollar for dollar
match for your gift in memory of Dauna.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Send  contributions by mail, addressed to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

For additional tax benefits in the UK,  <=====
use your charity card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charities Aid
Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139. See

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My best regards,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director