[IP] Deltec Cozmo

Just curious, for any of you who participated in the chat on Wednesday 10/30
with the Deltec reps, what your impressions were of the Cozmo.  I am looking
to start on a pump soon, and was very impressed with what I heard.  It seems
as if they have put a lot of thought into the design.  Just curious to see
if others had similar impressions or not.  I am still concerned about
getting a pump that hasn't been tested in the "real world" yet, but I think
I'm leaning toward the Cozmo now.  Thanks!