[IP] Re: possible remedy for neuropathy pain

> > <Oh my, oh my, oh my! Depending on the RR track, I often have to let
loose of the steering wheel since I can't stand vibrations with my sensitive
system. This is definitely YMMV (~_^) > >

> That's why the subject line says POSSIBLE remedy... >

> > <Interesting, I am taking 600 Mg of Tegretol for Neuropathy.  And,
you're right. Doesn't do a darn thing if you don't take it during the day. I
was walking in my hallway at home and noticed that the floor had suddenly
become "very uneven".  So, at least I know what that is all about. >>

> I was prescribed Tegretol also, it made me very sick as most pain
medications do. Okay, I have learned my lesson, keep my ideas to myself, was
only trying to help. >

hmmmmm - that sounds like sticking one's head in the sand. ;) Of 4,000
members on this list, perhaps ONE was helped, however is a lurker and won't
fess up. ;) I haven't learned my lesson - yet - and will continue to put out
my crazy ideas in case someone is helped. I have matured enough to know not
all my suggestions are valid ones or will work for everyone. And, as Jim S.
says, take what you like and leave the rest - IOW, it isn't going to work
100% for everyone even 100% of the time. However, it MAY help someone.

BTW (ooops, a suggestion already!) lol - I hope most people know that most
pain medications NEED to be taken with food or milk even if the label
doesn't say so. The stomach can't handle the strong med without upsetting
the owner. UPchucking is the result. YMMV - again  (~_^)

If two people agree on everything, one of them isn't necessary