[IP] Re: Warranty =new pump?

Well said Jenny...

Well, I am glad someone has enough money to fix an out of warranty object,
or may be willing to go for months until the insurance decides if the new
one is needed or not when it DOES break down. In many cases it takes MONTHS
to get them to listen to you, and then you MAY have to appeal a denial!

Meanwhile, the pump which WAS working has decided to 'die' and to get it
fixed/replaced will cost YOU about $500.00? If you can do it, great. Many of
us cannot,...

MY income is $9,200.00 a YEAR, and now after paying all my bills, *I* have
$29.00 to buy groceries with for the month of November!... so if it means
covering our hiney by 'Burdening' the insurance company, hey....I think
that's what the premiums are about?

Some of us have had bad experiences by waiting till the last minute to go
for new things, only to be in major 'diffs' because of it.

IMHO, THAT'S why my answer to your question:
>Is it really fair to burden the insurance companies by having them pay to
>replace equipment that still works properly?
is YES.

--
You can lead a man to knowledge, but you can't make him think.
Jenny Sutherland