Re: [IP] Insulin start date!!

 Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 21:37:34 -0500
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Insulin start date!!
Way to go summer. It shows real maturity to study and learn from a
professional so as to learn it right. I had to stare at my pump and play
with it for four weeks before we hooked it up to me. Not wanting to be
belittling to any one but I would rather leave it up to those who want to
play God as I owe those people my life so many times. Like the other letter
said to you, you are an Angel as I to have been reading your posts and they
are so uplifting to me and others, so keep it up can't wait to see what's

Stephen d'xd Valentines '70 , Animas r1000, 9/02