Re: [IP] Concerning Neurontin (Gabapentin)

Joe Stewart" <email @ redacted> Wrote: I never knew that you had to
wear an ID while taking Neurontin, but if it work's, that's a good deal. I
found once my numbers were in tighter control, the symptoms got milder. I
don't take Neurontin anymore and my last A1c was a 6.6. I suggest that if it
work's, get over the ID issue and start feeling better.

Thanks Joe. I took my neurontin and had a great night's sleep last night.
First in a long time 10 pm to 5:30 am. Fell back to sleep and woke up at

Then I read the emails received while sleeping

Cody S. Alderson <email @ redacted> Wrote:  I just thought those
interested should thoroughly educate themselves about the drug. The link at
the end of this message is from the manufacturer and it is the drug's

I could not understand a good bit of the article but it does emphasis not to
withdraw suddenly. Since I take it sporadically maybe I should not take it
at all. I am sure there are other meds that I can take to sleep especially
since my neuropathy has subsided significantly and I don't really need it
for that.