Re: [IP] Refurbished pumps and MiniMed Service

The reason the pump cannot be overnighted is because of how late this whole
thing happened. It was nearly 11pm here in Chicago when this happened and 8
pm in California where MiniMed is located. They are sending it out today and
it will be getting to me as soon as possible. If I had been *lucky* this
could have occurred during business hours. But Diabetes doesn't listen to the
rest of the world nor does it always do what we want it to do. While I am not
thrilled about the aspect of being on shots I feel very lucky that I just so
happen to have an appointment with my endo this afternoon. Personally I am
overjoyed by the fabulous service I received. The lady made sure that I felt
comfortable with what we were doing and was very concerned about what was
happening to me.

On another note, as of today I have lived with diabetes for 14 years. Hard to
believe there was 7 years I was diabetes free ... its a part of my life like
my brown hair.