[IP] Dauna's Toledo Ohio area Pumper party

Before Dauna's untimely death, Dauna, Tina and I were planning a November
get together at my home. In Dauna's honor, we're still planning to have that
get together.
It will be in Fremont Ohio (about 35m SE of Toledo) on the Saturday before
Thanksgiving, Nov 23 starting about 1PM. This is also the Ohio
State/Michigan game day, but Wolverines are still welcome to attend. Please
email me:  email @ redacted  or Tina:  email @ redacted
if youd like to come so we can get an idea of how many to expect and for
more information. A contribution for the food (either cash or bring your
favorite dish) would be greatly appreciated. Bring your Dauna stories and
pictures if you have any. David

Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.