Re: [IP] Passed out at school

Yes, it could have been caused by something other than DM. However, I think
the point here is that the school knows Cory has diabetes and that low BGs
can result in unconsciousness. They should have been more attuned to the DM.

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 11/30/01 6:47:39 PM US Eastern Standard Time,