[IP] One year in the pump as of now!

Hi all.

One year pumping as of right now.  I owe many, some of whom are still
active on this list, to my success with pump therapy.  I thank you
all from the bottom of my heart.

I never had any professional medical assistance with the pump.  All I
needed was here on this list.  This list and many of you are as much
a part of me as is my pump.

Many thanks also to Micheal and the IP.org volunteers.  I *do*
appreciate your tremendous efforts and dedication with each & every
email from the list!

Darrin Parker - Ontario, Canada!
I use the insulin infusion thanks to the support of wonderful
internet friends & the http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org

The Insulin Infusion Pump gave me better control than I had achieved
in 27 years of MDI!  Best pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  1st & 2nd post-pump
HeA1c = 5.1 &  7.0