[IPn] Almost done, really....

The Insulin Pumpers Fall pledge drive is drawing to a close. We have
two remaining challenges and we can STOP until February, really!!! We
MUST raise the need funding for the Fall quarter and matching our
outstanding pledges will do just that. Yesterdays dollar for dollar
challenge of $250.00 has not received any matching pledges. For
Insulin Pumpers to be able to use these funds, we must raise the
matching $$ from you. I know that not everyone can afford to
make a donation, but there are many more that can. In the last year
11% of our forum members have made one or more contributions to help
bring this service to YOU. Won't you please consider pitching in to
help. Now's the time. We are in the home stretch and need to raise a
few hundred more dollars to finish this pledge drive. Believe it or
not, there are bills to pay every month to keep Insulin Pumpers
going. Please help and do your share.

To make a matching contribution toward the challenge, or to
make a continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers
donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022