[IP] punishment for "bad" behavior

I was seventeen at diagnosis, so I was not quite a kid anymore, but I still
have a strong opinion on this topic.   Having diabetes is more punishment
than most kids will ever have to suffer.  I would be very careful about
punishing for not being "good".  Rather,  I would offer positive incentives
for good habits - remembering to test, etc.  Maybe more privileges for
responsible behavior.  Just a thought.