Re: [IP] Question?

I don't know a lot about the test, but I had one done about a month ago. I
went to be with a BS of 147 and bolused .3 units. The next morn when I got
up, my BS was 66. I had 1 glucose tablet, went to the hospital for the test
and my BS was then 74. My c-peptide came back as less than 0.3. Try to get
your BS down before you have the test and go to a different lab.

email @ redacted

Subject: [IP] Question?